Looking to feature classic gothic style black car for television shoot!

Taylor T

Hello everyone! I am looking to feature classic black cars (see pictures provided for the look we are going for) for a television project in the following US cities.

Comstock, Michigan

Churchville, NewYork

Riverside, California

Granger, Indiana

New Orleans, Louisiana

West Chicago, Illinois

Denver, Colorado

Reno, Nevada

We need a four door, hard top, black car, must be drivable, and we would require proof of insurance. We would need the owner to operate their car for filming and would not have anyone else handling the car but the owner. *This is not for a stunt sequence - only need for a simple shot driving down a road.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in going over more details please feel free to reach me at classicblackcars@gmail.com. Thank you!

1936-ford-standard.jpeg

1931-ford-model-a.jpeg

1934-ford-sedan-street-rod.jpeg

A proper production company would furnish Insurance coverage to the vehicle owner,

and would provide additional compensation to the owner/driver - identified as a "Picture Car Driver"

Having provided many of our vehicles for cinema, video, TV, and Commercial ads,

and been properly rewarded and insured,

I caution car owners to be exceptionally cautious.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Marty Roth said:

A proper production company would furnish Insurance coverage to the vehicle owner,

and would provide additional compensation to the owner/driver - identified as a "Picture Car Driver"

Having provided many of our vehicles for cinema, video, TV, and Commercial ads,

and been properly rewarded and insured,

I caution car owners to be exceptionally cautious.

Good advice Marty. It would also be helpful to know more about the individual soliciting the cars, the production company and what the television project is all about.  Perhaps it's just my curiosity but seems to me the best way to advertise this would be to provide full disclosure up front rather than try to hide behind such a nebulous email address.

Terry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2