Shipping Question

I'm seeking some advice.  For the last 7-8 years I have kept my 1990 red/ginger TC in Gunnison, CO.  Usually I only drive it about 1000 miles per summer and then store it in a heated garage for the winter.  There were only 14,500 miles on the odometer when I bought the car.

It is now time for me to bring the car back to a permanent home in Kansas City.  I would appreciate if anyone can tell me of a reliable trucking service that can be of use.  Because of age and health we fly back and forth and no longer make the 13 hour drive.  If that is impractical, I would probably need to sell the vehicle.

Thanks for the help,

Mark

There are people driving to the TC Meet in Chesterfield MO in mid September. If you are in the club, you might ask someone taking a passenger if they could pick up your TC and drop it off in Kansas City on their way. 

That is, if your TC is capable of making the trip on its own power.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @MarkKC, is the TC drivable for that distance? If so, I might be willing to drive it for you. I take my TC's on occasional roadtrips, and have driven across the country multiple times in different vehicles over the years, including on 70 from the West Coast to the midwest. So, I'm familiar with Colorado to KC. Send me a message if so, and we can talk about it.