2023 Pre-war touring events Post your Pre-war tour experiences here

Larry Schramm

Last week was a good week for touring. 

Brian & Christine Heil with their '23 Buick, Joe & Julie Tonietto with their '23 Cadillac, and Joyce and I with our '13 Buick just finished a tour out of Harrison, Ohio just a little north west of Cincinnati along with 15 other vehicles.  We got to see a number of sights including several creek crossings and had a good time with this group. (Thanks to Brian for getting us involved).  Through Thursday we recorded about 430 miles which brings our total for the year to 500 miles and we are still moving forward with several more tours for the summer.

• Like 5

On 6/18/2023 at 10:05 AM, Larry Schramm said:

Through Thursday we recorded about 430 miles which brings our total for the year to 500 miles and we are still moving forward with several more tours for the summer.

How did she perform?

Car worked well, except I hit the limit of the brakes after the thousands of miles we have put on this car..  I am in the process of renewing the brakes/ new linings.  Need to get them done in the next couple of weeks as we are leaving for another tour in July in Alabama.  Most important part of a car is being able to stop.

• Like 2

Bev and I are attending our first one and two cylinder tour this weekend in Orillia, On.  I heard they are expecting eleven vehicles, life is great at 25 miles per hour.

Regards, Gary

DSC_6929j.JPG

• Like 6