Special Intrest Autos

CarlLaFong

Special Interest Autos magazines, particularly the issues from the 1970 start into the mid-late 1980's, are dense with original research and even primary source material since the principal individuals who were the major players in the development of the cars featured in were still alive and granting interviews.  If you are interested in automotive history, this set that Carl is offering are invaluable.

• Like 6

Great opportunity for someone! After a recent move I looked at the thousands of books and Magazines that I had accumulated over the last 60yr, and asked myself why? I stopped taking several magazines and began rereading what I had. No specific order, but when I picked a magazine up I read it cover to cover. It was like reading something as fresh as it had just arrived in the mail. In addition it helped me trace how the hobby had changed over the last six decades. It also allowed me the backcheck the editorial content regarding which cars would be collectable in the future and the direction that the hobby was headed. It also gives some purpose to hanging on to this stuff in the first place!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1