For Sale: 1965 Chrysler Newport 4dr Sedan, 50K Miles - $8,900 - Johnson City, TN - Not Mine

For Sale: 1965 Chrysler Newport 4dr Sedan, 50K Miles - $8,900 - Johnson City, TN 

1965 Chrysler Newport All Original (3 Owner, Low Miles, and Very... (craigslist.org)

Seller's Description:

Up for sale is a 1965 Chrysler Newport that is all original and matching numbers car. It is a 3 owner, very low miles, and very nice. It has the 383-factory motor with only 50,000 miles on it. It has the original automatic transmission in it that has been rebuilt. Everything works on it and has no problems. It runs and drives great. It is very clean inside and out as you can see in the pics. It has no rust at all on the body or frame. Its been in a private collection most of its life in a warehouse. Has original paint and interior. It has been taken care of all its life and serviced regularly. It is a great dependable car and would drive it anywhere. I have a bunch of service records and receipts of all work done to it. A car collector had it in his collection about all of its life. It has new battery, new tires, fresh oil change, new exhaust all the way back, new spark plugs, new distributor cap, rotor button, condenser, new heater core, new spark plug wires, new serpentine belts, rebuilt carb, new hoses, new brakes, new fuel filter, has power steering, am radio, books, some extra parts and stuff, and more. Like i said i have receipts and records for all of it. If you have any questions about this car feel free to give me a text or call at:
Contact: (423) 9-four-3-5-2-two-3   PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Thank you.
Copy and paste in your email: c7cfcbb2b96b32c08a1e7bb0fcb6de33@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1965 Chrysler Newport 4dr Sedan.

Note: Chrysler-Plymouth dealers moved a lot of Newports with "The Seven Dollar Misunderstanding" advertisement.

'65 Chrysler Newport TN a.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN b.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN c.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN d.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN e.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN f.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN g.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN h.jpg

'65 Chrysler Newport TN newspaper.jpg

• Like 1