1936 DodgeI

lowkey

I may have put them somewhere else i am not used to forums and i am not very good with computers either. they both need restoration, floors have rotted away, i have one very good grille and a bunch of other parts. i would like to get $5,000 for everything or i am open to an offer. for a faster reply cal l my landline 413 443 1150 or 413 464 4128 and keep trying i usually don't answer until i hear a voice. these cars are in western ma. thanx Dave

On 5/17/2023 at 4:44 AM, jpage said:

I may be blind, but i've been through the whole forum several times and can't find your listing. You may be better to put it under the Dodge section!

Found it under Auto parts buy/sell. 

@lowkey you really need to post pics otherwise you won't get  any interest on here. At the bottom of your post you should see this

image.png.0e4f57927a0e43fe65f2ebcd5a7e36a6.png

If you have the pics saved on your computer, you can simply click edit on your first post above, then from your post select "attach or choose files" like in the yellow sample I'm providing a snippet of. A separate window will popup so you can find the photo on your computer, then locate the path of where your file (the photo) is and upload it to this website.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)