Barn full of parts going to scrap Sale Friday May 19 & Sat May 20 to noon come save what we can

I went to go see the 30 x 50 barn packed to its gills with mostly NOS from several old dealerships and managed to get a full load home, I only hit a few sections of it.  .  I have to go back but I know I can't haul it all.  So here's the deal:  Garage sale type parts blow out Friday and half of Saturday and the address will be announced Thursday  morning,  near Salem Oregon.   The first load we did get  did have some 1930's  but really heavy on post war.

Use this post to RSVP please.  If we do not get enough interest, it may not happen.  Thanks.

The address is  671  62nd Ave SE  Salem, OR  97317

Edited by (S) (see edit history)

The building had some  bookshelf type shelving,   and steel racks everywhere and when it all collapsed, the parts got  all piled in heaps,  Its a sad thing, but I got many parts out of those piles and I only got a quarter of the way through, There are many good things still in there.  Not all of them got wet.   I will post more photos as soon as I can.  I did get a 24 foot trailer home and truck bed full of it already.  I just can't  save all of it in a 2 week time frame.  Anything not sold is going to china as scrap.  Sadly- it is their call, not mine.  I saw 5 , late model 289 cranks, NOS in the box rusted beyond what I would save.  

I just can't make it on short notice sorry, but if you see leaf springs with eyelets about 51-1/2" apart in a straight line, give or take a bit, keep me in mind, I'll buy em. Also looking for a exhaust manifold (or in/ex set) for a 41 president. 

Some strange alternators I do not recognize, 6 V Bosch coil...  Not much.

Take I5 to Salem,  take exit  253.    It is only a turn or two, for a few miles  to  671 62nd Ave  SE  Salem,  OR 97317 

Sat  9 AM  to evening.  Sunday  9 AM to noonish. 

Edited by (S) (see edit history)

On 5/15/2023 at 5:51 PM, kmstrade said:

thanks for posting.  once posted i will share on our FB club for any that might be in the Salem,  Portand, mcminnville areas etc.

See below, Address is posted.   671  62nd Ave SE  Salem, Or 97317    9 AM  If you are early, be respectful and park in the grass and wait.  Thanks

On 5/15/2023 at 11:03 PM, (S) said:

The building had some  bookshelf type shelving,   and steel racks everywhere and when it all collapsed, the parts got  all piled in heaps,  Its a sad thing, but I got many parts out of those piles and I only got a quarter of the way through, There are many good things still in there.  Not all of them got wet.   I will post more photos as soon as I can.  I did get a 24 foot trailer home and truck bed full of it already.  I just can't  save all of it in a 2 week time frame.  Anything not sold is going to china as scrap.  Sadly- it is their call, not mine.  I saw 5 , late model 289 cranks, NOS in the box rusted beyond what I would save.  

I posted the address