WESTINGHOUSE magneto,fits what?

sagefinds

I looked it all over,it has WESTINGHOUSE cast into one of the end plates,other than that I can't see any other numbers or letters cast or stamped in anywhere which seems a bit unusual. It has the three insulated terminals on the top end,two more of the advance/retard rocker,then just a couple plain wires going in the lower side. The main body is about 8 1/8" tall,5 3/4" front to back,4 3/8" thick. That thin,open gear on the end has me stumped. Appreciate any help.

IMG_2232.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2236.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

I'm Stumped. Seen a lot of mags but not this one. Does it have any breaker points under that little cap or is it strictly a low tension device? Reminds me of a telephone mag but way too big. 

Hi Layden,

There is nothing in my current email about this or a PM of any kind. I presently have a gmail address,if you're sending to that old skybeam it's going into never-never land somewhere.

Oldtech-here are some more pics. Not exactly points but maybe a predecessor,those pins contact that little springloaded nub in that cup for make and break action I guess. Also a number under it,looks like 37523 C   Thanks for encouraging me to check it out.

IMG_2246.JPG

IMG_2247.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2249.JPG