For Sale: 1952 Chrysler Saratoga 4dr Sedan, 72Kmiles - $12,000 - Piney Fork, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1952 Chrysler Saratoga 4dr Sedan, 72Kmiles - $12,000 - Piney Fork, OH

1952 Chrysler Saratoga - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

This 1952 Chrysler Saratoga is a six-passenger sedan with 72,929 miles. It is unrestored, street driven, with a 331 cubic inch “HEMI “engine. It is fluid drive with new tires, but the radio does not work. This car was originally from Tennessee, and I am the third owner. Any questions just call or text me. The price is $12,000 or best offer.

Copy and paste in your email: 33dafc5dd32a3ac482896e470bcf47c3@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 Chrysler Saratoga 4dr Sedan.

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH a.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH b.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH c.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH d.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH e.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH f.jpg

'52 Chrysler Saratoga OH g.jpg

My own '52 Saratoga club coupe is half that mileage, the identical "Mint Green" factory paint, was built in Nov of '51 and has completely different upholstery.  So I'm curious about the seats in this car.   I've seen a couple other original '52 'Togas with my style material.

seat.jpg

Edited by StillOutThere
Fixed it (see edit history)
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, StillOutThere said:

I've seen a couple other original '52 'Togas with my style material.

I don't know for sure but I suspect yours is correct. Kind of seems like that the mattress cover pattern (not said disrespectfully) was popular in some of the consumer class cars at that time.