A shameless plug- History on the Road

JohnD1956

Pretty cool that you Buick was used in the presentation, AND your name shows up in the credits!  They mentioned that the road was the 2nd oldest turnpike in the nation.  I wonder if the rte. 20 road in eastern MA (Boston Post Rd) might have been the 1st.

2 hours ago, dship said:

Pretty cool that you Buick was used in the presentation, AND your name shows up in the credits!  They mentioned that the road was the 2nd oldest turnpike in the nation.  I wonder if the rte. 20 road in eastern MA (Boston Post Rd) might have been the 1st.

Likely true Dave. But I don't know the answer. 

30 minutes ago, dmfconsult said:

car looks great running down the road JD!  I would have been pretty nervous lending my car out for such a venture... you are a better man than me! (unless you were sitting in the back running the camera the whole time 😅)

You are right, it was nerve wracking to watch others drive it. It is something I won't do again.  But it did cause me to address some drivability issues that I had just learned to overlook. I knew the car had some quirks but I knew how to evade them. So I fixed a few and will fix a few more, making it a more pleasant experience to use. 

• Like 2