TC Maserati Parts For Sale

As I have done with previous cars, “My Babies”,  I will take the car to the salvage yard and have it crushed, unless of course I found someone who would be willing to buy it and maintain it as it deserves even though it has nearly 300,000 miles on the ‘clock’. Hopefully I will still get to see that odometer roll over on the trip to and from National 2023.  So, everybody hold on to your bids. 

Someone who has an original accumulator on their TC should go get this replacement one which would likely be in much better condition than your original one!  2 Great looking headlights too and soooooo much more.

This is an early build TC Last 4 of VIN #0464 or earlier.  If someone gets any parts, please report back with a photo of VIN plate on drivers door or win plate on dash, or just the number in text.

Edited by Hemi Dude
Added additional information. (see edit history)

On 1/14/2023 at 1:27 PM, 2Shelbys said:

Why on earth would you crush all those rare parts?

You must be speaking of my previous statement. Kind of the same as all those ‘Turbine” powered cars Chrysler put out in the mid 60s. 
I have so much personal investment in the car that it I don’t find someone who can really appreciate the car for what it is, then I would sooner take it out of circulation altogether.