Parting out '41 Champion & President Rust Buckets

willys54

Added location (Georgia) to profile. Been raining here for over a week straight so I'll add some pics once the weather clears. I hesitated posting pics since the current state of the cars is not reflective of all the parts I have. As time/weather permits I've been removing parts and placing them in dry storage and or listing/selling them. I also have many other parts not associated with these cars so I felt it best to field specific part requests. BTW I also have some M-Series parts if you know of anyone looking.

Thanks for your interest.

Mark  

14 hours ago, nolling said:

Do you have the President air filter?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/403485825056

I listed it on ebay a few months ago. I've attached the link if you want to look at it. If you can use it I'll end the listing and deal directly with you. The advertised shipping price is only an estimate and you'll pay actual cost only.

Thanks for your interest.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:39 AM, John DePrey said:

do you have the exhaust manifold (or intake/exhaust combo) for the President? if so I'm interested

John,

Site won't permit me to PM. States I don't have enough content posted. I checked the rules but found nothing on this subject. I prefer to discuss pricing in private so I can be reached via email at g222086@netzero.com. Both cars are outside so weather conditions have not allowed me to photograph or pull any parts that folk's here are interested in.

I will set aside the manifold for you until such time I can remove, photograph and discuss pricing if you like it. Thanks to everyone here for their patience.