A Couple of Cadillacs from Calgary

Vintage / Classic 1947 Cadillac 62 Series - $20,000 (Calgary)  $14,781 US$

https://calgary.craigslist.org/cto/d/calgary-vintage-classic-1947-cadillac/7559662552.html

1947 Cadillac 62 series
Beautiful Classic Car
This 1947 beautiful caddy is an epic example of craftsmanship not practiced today, This car is a daily driver, if you wish it to be.
Complete in every detail, paints never been touched!! Get in start it up and drive it away, The radio even works!!

• copy and paste into your email:

• contact name:

Brett

• text:

(604) 374-3179

00606_at8GIRH0knDz_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg

Click on CL listing for more photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage / Classic 1950 Cadillac Limousine 75 Series - $35,000 (Calgary)   $25,867. US$

https://calgary.craigslist.org/cto/d/calgary-vintage-classic-1950-cadillac/7559663662.html

This magnificent machine is 1 of only 743 manufactured in 1950, It seats 7 it has a big v8 and it floats when you drive it, You pull up to a light and you have to roll the window down to make sure its running it's that quiet
Its complete in every detail, the paint is perfect there’s no rust, Its an automatic with power windows,
I love driving this car, its a real privilege,
Beautiful Classic Car

Same owner, both cars

00E0E_6gt5hnCwuxXz_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg

More photos on CL listing

• Like 3

Owner must have liked that color (I do too!) Calgary is a neat town but the last time I was there it took three airplanes to get home and on of them had propellers. 

• Haha 1

A Couple of Cadillacs from Calgary

I was just thinking of alliteration this morning! (Or maybe I should say I was contemplating consistent consonants.)

I like the cars, too. I guess he got a good deal on that color, or as Leif said, he likes it. It would be nice to see them out in the sunlight. the finish doesn't look that old, but it's flaking off noticeably in some areas. The limo is cool.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JBP said:

I don't recall ever seeing either one of these Cads around, either shows or just cruising.

It's interesting to see that both Cadillacs have British Columbia plates on them.  Maybe that's why you don't recall seeing them.  Perhaps the owner recently moved to Calgary with them, or purchased them out of B.C. .  The '47 has a temporary sticker from 2018 on it and the '50 appears to have been last licensed in 2019 so they may not have been seen anywhere in a few years.