Know of the specific clubs that participate in the Alexandria VA Christmas Scottish Parade??

68LTD

The Alexandria VA Christmas Scottish Parade is under new management, and I am being told that despite our past involvement of having our old rides in the parade, I now have to be in one of the participating clubs.  But what exact club!!!

That I would guess you need to ask the parade management about. They may mean only some of the many Scottish Rites clubs across the country? Or maybe car clubs might also be officially involved?

I am part Scottish, and the sound o' the bagpipes bring me great joy!  (Tis in the blood!) I have attended the Scottish Games numerous times, but never joined any of the clubs associated with them.

Good luck!

Don't rely on hearsay  or secondhand information. Go directly to the source and pin their ears back till they give you a satisfactory answer.

Though I'll say this: in the NOVA region, when the not-from-heres get control of anything, things generally deteriorate.

If you don't get a good answer tell them pog do asal! If their face goes red you'll know they're true Scots.😈

Clan_member_crest_badge_-_Clan_Gunn.svg.png

• Like 1