enameled Chrysler Plymouth signs

Was considering selling these two Chrysler Plymouth dealership neon sign slabs (two sides of same sign), but the values seem all over the place. They are enamel. There is some rust and dents here and there, but overall in good restorable condition. 

I don't have the time to do a complete restore, just curious what a good price might be in the current condition? IMG_6326.jpg.dc1db59fc3fa8f5121941e825c68b6da.jpg

Very cool signs!  

Provided the condition and size I would guess that it would bring 18k-25k with a can and the neon work complete.  Some folks like the porcelain touched-up / restored and others don't.  That work could add value but it will eliminate potential buyers too. 

Depending on the location of them, I may have interest in purchasing.  (I am in Ohio).  I sent you a message with my phone number. 

Take Care,

Andy 

They made this sign in 4 different sizes. They should be left as is, with a can, wiring and neon built. I have the largest Mopar automobila collection in the country and I'd love to talk to you about them. There were two main manufactures of this sign. You can tell the difference by where the break point is in the sign. One was down at the lower part, like yours. The other broke about halfway down. 

Condition drives value. The above poster isn't wrong on value, but I think you're closer to the bottom of that number vs the top given the condition once completed. I have 2 of the 4 versions in the museum. You can see both of them in this video, one at :20 and the other at :40: 

I sent you a PM