1930 Oldsmobile F-30 $16,500 Reduced--- Now $11,250

Not mine...

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/fairfax-1930-oldsmobile-30-4door/7518338237.html

1930 Oldsmobile f-30, 4 door no modifications. Looks to be repainted at one point, it’s black and burgundy.
All the interior is there, original running gear rebuilt in the 80’s. Was in a Oldsmobile dealership for many years then in a museum till my father bought it. I have some documents, unfortunately My dad passed away 4 months ago and I’m selling his collection due only to not having a garage to keep them out of the elements. It runs great, it’s California registrar and I don’t think it’s highway legal due to the wooden wheels. The front end was rebuilt recently and all wheels bearings pluse tires are newer. It starts right up and the battery dosnt drain when left to sit. I will not have patience for tire kickers, I don’t want to sell, but I’m not able to care for them as they should be. Not many of these original f-30 out there and especially that are road worthy.
I have a video of it running and a walk around, by no means is it a show car but it dos look great from 10ft away. 

email: eb1beb1d4e0d3777950bc048a8fab7af@sale.craigslist.org

100E0E_4iTZzP1XRAOz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00707_buSfQ2SANhCz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Edited by Leif in Calif (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• Leif in Calif changed the title to 1930 Oldsmobile F-30 $16,500 Reduced--- Now $11,250

Limited pictures but worthy of investigating further for anybody who might be in the market for something like this. I believe these had Fisher bodies with a straight six on 113.5 inch wheelbase.

Interior shots and some engine shots as well would be better to market the car. On the other hand, the lack of those might limit the interest and somebody finds a great car at a fair price.

• Like 2