ID of car in front of Marconi Telegraph Station circa 1920

Gunsmoke

First a little history lesson:

Guglielmo Marconi was a Nobel Prize winning Italian inventor known for his creation of a practical radio-wave based telegraph system and is credited with being the inventor of the Radio. In the 1890’s he began working on the idea of wireless telegraphy and came up with the basic components, a transmitter with sending key, a sending system (tower), and a receiver/recorder that transcribed the Morse code (dots and dashes) onto paper rolls. On December 17 1902, a transmission from the Marconi Station in Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, became the world’s first radio transmission across the Atlantic Ocean from North America to Europe. A month later on Jan 18, 1903 US President Roosevelt sent greetings to King Edward VII via a station built in South Wellfleet, Mass., the first transmission from the US to Europe.

This photo shows the mentioned Marconi Station in Glace Bay (where I was born incidentally), and I'm wondering if anyone can pin down the make and vintage of the touring car sitting out front. Thanks.

Marconi Telegraph Station.jpg

Marconi Telegraph Station (2).jpg

Edited by Gunsmoke
added pictures (see edit history)

Could the photo be as late as 1925? The side curtains are unusual. They fold for easy storage vertically between the individual windows/lites. Dodge used that style of side curtains in the late 1910s and early 1920s, but I don't know for how much longer. The fenders, hood, and cowl do not look like Dodge of the early 1920s, however Dodge went to this similar style cowl about 1925?

I think Studebaker might have also used that style side curtains on some models? But I am not sure about that. I do know that that style side curtain was also sold after-market to fit other cars. A friend about forty years ago had a set of them and a copy of their advertisement.

Thanks for thoughts Wayne S (and NZC). The side curtains are unusual, and I thought the roof seems higher than I would normally expect. Not sure vintage of photo and thought narrowing down car might enable a guess for photo vintage. Appears front door may be open and the white "sail" like form is curious, My initial thought was Studebaker but there were so many options back then.