Have a set of NOS 1970-72 GS Skylark Fenders - what to do with them.

GunMonkeyINTL

Sorry for the first-post bomb from a non-Buick guy, but I've had this set of fenders laying around for years.  I figured someone is probably looking for these exact parts, and it was time to get off my butt and finally find a proper home for them.  You guys seemed to have the highest-traffic classic Buick forum, so I came here to see if you guys know where and/or how I should list them.

Pics are below.  They are NOS GM p/n 1232044 and 1232045 - which I believe are for a 70-72 GS Skylark - though I don't know what the GS designation is.  I found them in a barn on my property, in the box, about 10 years ago.  I spoke with the son of the previous owners of my property, and he confirmed that he'd bought them back in the early 90s for a project car, never got around to using them, and dragged them up to the loft where I found them.  I moved them into my shop about eight years ago, but they've just been taking up space ever since.   I fished them out of the box about 6 months ago, and took these pictures, so this is what they look like recently. 

Any advice on what to do with them - other than buy a Skylark project car needing fenders?

Thanks in advance.

Box.jpg

Outside.jpg

Inside.jpg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

Where are you located ? 

Interested depending on location .

I'm in Maryland

Thanks

Bill

10 hours ago, Smartin said:

Same here.  I could use them 

I’m in north-central NC.  Kind of the Martinsville, VA area. 

• 3 weeks later...