Well Happy Day's, my 1920 title came in the mail today!!

This would have been a simple straight forward thing if the seller had the title. Some were along the long history of the car it was lost. He was selling it from his dads estate and had bills of sale that went back to before 1975, having passed through several different owners before his Dad got it. The process started 4-5 months ago, sending in all the papers I had been given along with title application. Had to barrow a trailer 2 times to take in for serial number inspection, the first time, ran out of time so had to bring it home and take trailer back brother. 2ed time, the field office I went to had not been notified of my appointment but after checking with main office found there had been a goof up on the part of the main office, so honored my appointment. Had to turn in more documents at time. The 2ed inspection and turning in more documents was about 8 weeks ago. :)

DSCN1325.JPG

DSCN1336.JPG

DSCN1343.JPG

Edited by Mark Gregush (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Hassler shock absorbers. More common on Ford Model Ts. I have the front ones, just not installed. Need a pair of the coil springs for them. The gas tank is in its normal spot.