WRB Graham Paige Engine

VintageRacingCar

Your engine is listed as a Continental 14K, which seems to have only one sister engine, the 12K, neither of which seem to have had much use among other makes...my Cont'l file not at hand but will locate and advise later...

This should also be on the Graham and Paige3 forum here, which has a link to the Club, if you're not already a member  or in contact...

OOPS---checked later catalog; looks like the series became 12 thru 15K, with a wider usage...will advise later...Club should  know about possibility of interchange...

Edited by Bud Tierney
Addition (see edit history)

Per my Cont;l lists (primarily from old parts catalogs, therefor not complete)...

38 Victor gasket catalog lists 12=13=14=15Ks under one set of gaskets..in addition tp the 14K listed for Graham Paige 8 models 827, 835, 937 1928-30 other makes using are:

Davis---12. 13. 14Ks

DuPont, Jordan, Peerless, Ward LaFrance---12 and 14K

Elcar, Mercer, Meteor Hearse ---12K

S&S (Sayers and Scoville--hearses etc)---12 and 15K

Gray Marine marinized the 14K as their Phantom-Cruiser-High Speed 8 (don't know if one model or three))...

If Club doesn't have info re' possible interchange, try Mpnte's Eqpmt in IL. longtime obsolete Comt'l parts dealer. Contact there in years past was Garrad (Gerry/Jerry) Moon, maybe garradmoon@montes@flash.net??)

This should also be posted to Cont'l Motors forum below...

Edited by Bud Tierney
Correct email (see edit history)

Pictures of the engine will help.  I am assuming you are looking for an 322CID?  Engine numbers might help.  Graham had several in line 8 engines, if it is a Graham engine...

PS Graham-Paige purchased, Graham-Paige designed raw blocks from Continental.  Graham-Paige did all the machining in house. 

image.png.15180bd77f639bd7ec312ea88a6a6fff.png

Edited by Graham Man (see edit history)