1926 Chrysler 70 horn

Started working on the car again now that winter is over. The last car show of the season last year I won my first trophy for best pre 1949 car. I was not expecting that at all but I was really excited and greatful. Does anyone have a picture or a manual of what the horn is supposed to look like. We kind of have it working but there's something we are missing. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

11 minutes ago, Spalchanes said:

Started working on the car again now that winter is over. The last car show of the season last year I won my first trophy for best pre 1949 car. I was not expecting that at all but I was really excited and greatful. Does anyone have a picture or a manual of what the horn is supposed to look like. We kind of have it working but there's something we are missing. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Lookie here....

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrWnXFbKFJiEDEAbwkPxQt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNncTEEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj?p=1926+Chrysler+70+engine+photo&type=type9085796-spa-3537-84480&param1=3537&param2=84480&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mnet&ei=UTF-8&fr=yhs-mnet-001

• Like 1

The only horn I have at this time should help.

The first photo is of the motor's drive, the second is of the center of the diaphragm.

Yours may be different but the same principle was used. when the motor spins it pushes the diaphragm out.

The drive adjustment is the slotted screw through the hole in the cover.

003.JPG

002.JPG

• Like 1