L@@KING for Literature and/or other related Books, Posters, etc related to Pre-Ware Vehicles (Pref. 1916 and/or Previous)...Thanks

Hello, How are you?

L@@king for Older Books, Literature, Pictures, etc (and/or other Materials, etc) that may have a relation to Pre-War Vehicles, Pref. 1916 and/or earlier. 

Mechanical Diagrams, Pamphlets, General Guides, More potentially specified guides, Repair Manuals, Road Maps (Road Atlas, Maps, Historic Documents, etc), Dealer Books, etc...Thanks

Also potentially interested in clothing and/or other articles...Thanks

On 3/25/2022 at 7:27 PM, JFranklin said:

Here is a book covering the first years of the automobile. This my ad and if you want it I'll ship it book rate at $17. Post paid.

https://eugene.craigslist.org/bks/d/creswell-early-automobiles-book/7453157191.html

Neat looking book, seems potentially interesting...Thanks for the comment, thanks

Edited by SANDOW (see edit history)

11 hours ago, SANDOW said:

Neat looking book, seems potentially interesting...Thanks for the comment, thanks

It is definitely interesting, and that was an offer not a comment. If you want a lot of information that you are looking for send me a check.

On 4/1/2022 at 12:28 PM, JFranklin said:

It is definitely interesting, and that was an offer not a comment. If you want a lot of information that you are looking for send me a check.

Did you have any other books and/or literature as well? Thanks

157, etc

1 hour ago, JFranklin said:

If you can be more specific in your wants I will gladly look. I do have a good library.

Galena garage.jpg

May potentially be interested in literature relating to Automobiles, etc, pref. Pre-War, etc. If possible, potentially pre-1932 (Model T service Booklets, General repair guides, sales Brochures, etc)....Thanks

158, etc...Thanks

Just now, SANDOW said:

May potentially be interested in literature relating to Automobiles, etc, pref. Pre-War, etc. If possible, potentially pre-1932 (Model T service Booklets, General repair guides, sales Brochures, etc)....Thanks

And/or etc...Others, etc...Thanks

159, etc