For Sale: 1926 Chrysler Six Model 60 Royal Coupe - $12,500 - Douglasville, GA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1926 Chrysler Six Model 60 Royal Coupe - $12,500 - Douglasville, GA

1926 Chrysler Royal Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Garage kept. Ran 4 years ago. I failed to run since, but heat was put on in garage when below freezing
Have no idea the true mileage. Title says exempt but not an option for craigslist. odometer: 42000

Copy and paste in your email: 127209a2723431b69d2ae08854516ee7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1926 Chrysler Six Model 60 Royal Coupe.

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA a.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA b.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA c.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA ca.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA cb.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA d.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA e.jpg

'26 Chrysler Coupe GA f.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Change Model to 60 from G-70 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

The dash layout is not for a model G70, but more likely for a smaller Chrysler 60. On the dashboard just to the left of the steering column is a small plate, called a fedco plate, if you look carefully you will find a series of letters and numbers, this is the cars serial number. If you can post this serial number, the car year and model can be identified.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1926 Chrysler Six Model 60 Royal Coupe - $12,500 - Douglasville, GA - Not Mine