For Sale: 1956 Ford Victoria - "Selling off museum inventory" - Irvington, AL - Not Mine

For sale on Ebay: 1956 Ford Victoria 2-door Sedan in Irvington, AL  -  auction plus Buy-It-Now Price: $35,000  -  Call: 251  751 75 three zero or contact Seller through Ebay Seller: charlieandtammy

Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/185252054304/1956-Ford-Victoria

Seller's Description:

1956 Ford Victoria 2-door Sedan

• Seller Notes: “fully restored”
  • VIN: m6ev1xxxxx
  • Number of Cylinders: 8
  • Mileage: 98,765
  • Vehicle Title: Clean

1956 ford victoria the car was bought years ago and put in a private museum, we are selling off the inventory as we get them out, checked and running. this car features the y block v8 and automatic transmission. all repairs was done to the car to make it enjoyable such as all the fuel system was cleaned and repaired if needed all the brakes were redone and the carb rebuilt as needed. this car is a pleasure just to look at and even more fun to drive, some small paint flaws on the car from being on display for years but nothing that needs attention, the car is ready for any car show or cruise in and would be a hit anywhere! all repairs were done to make the car where you can get in it and drive and has been road tested since the work was completed so you are able to get the car and enjoy, only thing not replaced to drive was the tires and they are old so i would replace them before any long road trips. all cars are sold as is because of age and will gladly let anyone come and inspect the car before purchase. the car is for sale locally and subject to be removed if sold

trim tag on the car

body 64C

color LE%

trim AM

production code   12C  183D

any questions please fell free to call as we have nothing to hide 251 751 75 three zero.  thanks and god bless

image.png.08df2e40743043da86723e11ad4f6648.png

image.png.c5f40b3e2664875e9e3bc285fdb4f93a.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f.f.jones said:

From the information I have, the interior is is done in neither the correct color nor the correct pattern. Deduct another $100. for a set of good hubcaps. 

I agree. Swing and a miss on the upholstery, but at least it's not mouse fur.