There should be a thread

Buick35

Sometimes I look at the MGB forum and there's a section called what did you do with your MG today.I thought that could also apply to the pre war Buick section or Buick in general one.As for me I repaired my passenger side brake light,it wasn't just the bulb.Greg

• Like 1

Good idea. On my Cadillac CTS-V forums we have a thread titled What did you do to/for your V today?  There are almost 200 pages since 2016!

BTW my first new car was a 1974 1/2 MGB which had the new rubber bumpers but the twin SU carbs.  Mine had OD and was Harvest gold.  We had a lot of fun times with that car and even did some rallys with my 1 year old son in a carriage on the rear shelf.  He is now also a car enthusiast and has more cars that I have.

Steve D

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Steve_bigD said:

Good idea. On my Cadillac CTS-V forums we have a thread titled What did you do to/for your V today?  There are almost 200 pages since 2016!

BTW my first new car was a 1974 1/2 MGB which had the new rubber bumpers but the twin SU carbs.  Mine had OD and was Harvest gold.  We had a lot of fun times with that car and even did some rallys with my 1 year old son in a carriage on the rear shelf.  He is now also a car enthusiast and has more cars that I have.

Steve D

I have a 74 MG wit the chrome bumpers,fun car but the wife says it's too hard for her to get in ad out of.I've advertised it for sale or trade for $7000. So far not much luck.