1967 Cadillac DeVille Convertible-Excellent All Original

This beautiful Cadillac is an extremely well preserved, totally rust free car that reflects the great care it has had since new. The car has all its original paint, leather interior, top and chrome, even the four original T-3 headlamps are still present. This car would be a definite candidate for AACA HPOF judging. Previous owner received a First Place award with this car at the 2017 Cadillac-LaSalle Club Grand National Meet.

The entire car is exceptionally clean including the engine compartment and chassis. The factory paint on the wheel sides of the front wheel wells is still clean and shiny. I don’t think this car was ever winter driven. All the power options work including the A/C and automatic climate control. The AM radio was previously updated to receive both FM and digital input.

The car has 46,500 miles and is in good operating condition. I have replaced the original brakes, shocks and fuel pump. It has had a complete tune up with all new ignition components and filters.The radiator was recored, drive shaft and carburetor have been rebuilt. The convertible top pump and pressure hoses have been replaced.

Currently, the car has a set of True Spoke wire wheels installed by the previous owner. The original wheels (with new tires) and excellent original wheel covers are included.

The hood center molding and ornament were added early in the car’s life by the Cadillac dealer at request of the first  owner and although not original it is an interesting part of the history of the car.

This is a very nice Cadillac with a great color combination in outstanding condition. Price: $40,000. 

Included with the car are the following items:

Complete set of original glovebox literature including warranty booklet with protect-o-plate

Copy of original sales invoice

Shop manual and body manual

Climate control system troubleshooting manual

1968 Cadillac Master Parts Catalog

Full set of 1967 Cadillac sales literature

Complete set of Cadillac Serviceman bulletins 1965-1969

New car cover

Original wheels with new whitewall radial tires mounted. 

Original wheel covers. 

Miscellaneous spare parts

Cadillac Front View.jpg

2021 Car Show.jpg

Side View new tires.jpg

2021 Car Show 3.jpg

Cadillac Interior.jpg

1967-cadillac engine.jpeg

Battery.jpg

Cad underside 6 (1).jpg

Cad underside 1.jpg

wheel well (1).jpg

1967-cadillac-deville-convertible (13).jpeg

• Like 1

John,

Thanks for the compliment. The Cadillac is really a nice car but I find that I'm jut not using it very much. I'm sure the is a Cadillac collector out there somewhere who would appreciate owning such a nice example. You'll probably think that I've gone over to the "Dark Side" but I bought a 2012 Corvette Grand Sport with only 3000 miles on it. Now I have a car I can drive anywhere, anytime and not be worried about it. I've had a 1996 Corvette for a number of years and I've always enjoyed it so it made sense to me to get another, newer one as well.

• 3 weeks later...

This car did not sell through this website but it did through a connection made at the Cadillac Club forum.  In the past, I've had success selling two other cars through the AACA Forum. I think three things are necessary to sell a car through these kinds of free listings, first you need a decent car, second you need a well written, informative ad and lastly a realistic price expectation.