1968 Ford Country Squire station wagon - $6,500 (Jonesboro, GA) not mine

1968 Ford Country Squire station wagon - $6,500 (Jonesboro, GA)  not mine

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/d/jonesboro-1968-ford-country-squire/7425785901.html#

[23 photos on cl listing]

It's often been said that the 1968 Ford Country Squire was the prettiest wagon produced in the 1960's and I tend to agree. I'm in the classic car auto parts business and had an opportunity to buy this wagon as a parts car a couple years ago. Once I took possession of it, I realized it was in far to good of condition to use for parts, so I put it back on the road. The car runs, drives and stops as it should. That doesn't mean that all things are functional. I never set out to restore this car, but it deserves to be restored. The only serious rust is in the front floors and I've posted pictures of the condition. The rest of this car is relatively solid with only minor spots of rust. Everything is still with the car that it came with, minus the headliner. It has the big block 390 and a C6 automatic transmission. The odometer reads about 84,300 miles. After making the required repairs to get it back on the road, I believe this mileage to be actual. I've enjoyed driving this car and even taken the wife out for a Dairy Queen cone in it a few times. As you can see, it has all the necessary seatbelts to carry a car load of people. This is the 10 passenger model with the two rear side facing seats. I do not have a current title for this car. I bought it with a Bill of Sale and will sell it with a Bill of Sale. If you need a title, you can apply for one through the state of Georgia as a Bonded Title. A Bonded Title is as good as an original title and is as good as you will get for this car.I'm asking a fair price for this car @ $6500. If you want an old station wagon to enjoy as a family hauler or to pull your Trailer Queen show car to the local car show, this is an excellent choice. Come take a look and a test drive, but if you are expecting a car that is 100% and doesn't need any work, don't waste my time or yours. I prefer only seriously interested people inquire about the car. No tire kickers! If you're interested in coming to look and make an offer, make that offer a serious one. I'm already asking a fair price and most people that are car enthusiasts will know that. Contact Ed @ 404-550-0196. Texting is fine as are calls, but please, no calls after 9pm.01313_ejJJTM0yWZYz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg00D0D_9ZFcToCdXSMz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg00S0S_h7LbjCZzK9Yz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

1 hour ago, ford40 said:

ok my mistake but how did he get it licensed

I moved from California to North Carolina and that is when problem was discovered. In California they used the stamping on the engine block as the vehicle ID. VIN numbers did not come along until 1956 and my car had been in California until 2016. As long as the car is changing hands in the same state, I don't believe they will scrutinize the title. If you do not have a title, some states do not issue them for car s that are older than a set period of time (40-50 years as an example). The car can be registered with a bill of sale. Not so in North Carolina, If you cannot produce a title then you have to get the car bonded for a period of three years, then it will convert to a standard title.