1932 Buick Sedan window regulator question

TheHotRodBuick

Does anyone know where I could purchase a driver's side window regulator for my 32 sedan model 67? I have about 8 or 10 teeth that are stripped , so the window won't go all the way up. 

Does anyone know if these are interchangeable with other makes or models of cars ? Can they be purchased aftermarket? 

Thanks . 

I bumped into a guy who has a bunch of early Buick  30's parts.   His name is Richard Bradley .   California.   e-mail is  desoto6x2@aol.com.    Give him a shot.   I talked with him about two years ago.   My requirements were a bit out of the ordinary so he could not help me.    

You should notice they are two different items as far as the arms. I have a 32 Series 90. I am not sure which is front and which is back. Can you take a picture of yours?

Also I have two lenses for my car but because they are hard to find, and mine are near perfect, I made fakes to put on my car and store the originals. I cannot see parting with them as I think it is best they stay with my car. But I can provide pictures and measurements.

I am in need of Buick tail lights if you have any.

Tony

21 hours ago, CTCV said:

You should notice they are two different items as far as the arms. I have a 32 Series 90. I am not sure which is front and which is back. Can you take a picture of yours?

Also I have two lenses for my car but because they are hard to find, and mine are near perfect, I made fakes to put on my car and store the originals. I cannot see parting with them as I think it is best they stay with my car. But I can provide pictures and measurements.

I am in need of Buick tail lights if you have any.

Tony

Hi Tony . I'll take the door apart this weekend and have a good look. It should be the one on the left.  Ill take a look .. I believe I have 1 tail light in a box somewhere. 

17 hours ago, TheHotRodBuick said:

Hi Tony . I'll take the door apart this weekend and have a good look. It should be the one on the left.  Ill take a look .. I believe I have 1 tail light in a box somewhere. 

Ok , these are the only ones I have so if neither is the exact arm you need but the quadrant (I think that is what they call the teeth section) is a match I can cut both plates (your original and mine) one inch below the teeth on the same radius and weld my teeth to your plate. But lets keep our fingers crossed. My guess is you have the same skill level to do the same. It is possible that both quadrants on my arms are identical so if you decide to replace just the teeth section onto your quadrant I'll send you both. Just in case you have a mishap need a spare.

Tony

On 12/10/2021 at 10:02 AM, CTCV said:

Ok , these are the only ones I have so if neither is the exact arm you need but the quadrant (I think that is what they call the teeth section) is a match I can cut both plates (your original and mine) one inch below the teeth on the same radius and weld my teeth to your plate. But lets keep our fingers crossed. My guess is you have the same skill level to do the same. It is possible that both quadrants on my arms are identical so if you decide to replace just the teeth section onto your quadrant I'll send you both. Just in case you have a mishap need a spare.

Tony

The one on the left is what I would need . 16394258630875127744380952185759.jpg.48eddd493b7c5e749e0a97274caa4711.jpg

• 2 weeks later...