Dazed and Confused - forum use questions

Maybe some of you can help me out with a problem regarding the forum. For two months I’ve been unable to open any topics on the buy/sell link. I can go to the link but when I click on a topic all that happens is the link just tries to load but never does. I’ve contacted the AACA and BCA and they both tell me the other handles the forum. Who do I contact to resolve this issue if they both go back and forth? All of the other forum topics and links work fine. Just buy/sell is an issue. Yes, I called the web master also with no luck. 

23 hours ago, Eddie-O said:

Maybe some of you can help me out with a problem regarding the forum. For two months I’ve been unable to open any topics on the buy/sell link. I can go to the link but when I click on a topic all that happens is the link just tries to load but never does. I’ve contacted the AACA and BCA and they both tell me the other handles the forum. Who do I contact to resolve this issue if they both go back and forth? All of the other forum topics and links work fine. Just buy/sell is an issue. Yes, I called the web master also with no luck. 

Strange symtoms. Have you tried logging out. Clearing your cookies, then logging in again?

• Thanks 1
  • Peter Gariepy changed the title to Dazed and Confused - forum use questions

Peter, I don’t know why it is, but nothing seems to work on buy/sell.

If I click on any topic, all that happens is my computer just runs like it’s trying to load but never loads. Happens on both my lap top and I pad. All other links work fine ( pre war- post war- etc.). It’s got me baffled! I’ve tried everything.

Thank’s for any help

Ed

Ed, You could try unplugging your modem and plugging it in again to force it to reboot. Also try signing into the forum from a family or friend's computer at a different location and see if you can access the Buy/Sell forums. If you can there is a problem with your internet connection or your computer.

I doubt there is a problem with the forum causing your problem since no one else has complained about having the same issue.

• Like 1