For Sale: 1925 Jewett Touring Car - $6,500 - LOCHBUIE, CO - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $6,000: March 2022:

For Sale: 1925 Jewett Touring Car - $6,500 - LOCHBUIE, CO - Project - Still Available, Price Reduced to $6,000: March 2022: See New Link Below:

1925 Jewett Touring Car CLASSIC ANTIQUE - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

FOR SALE: 1925 JEWETT TOURING CAR,  This is a running , driving car. Brakes are functional and have had significant restoration work performed, but still need more work to function well. The 50 HP Continental engine runs well. Plenty of power.   The two factory options of the four wheel hydraulic brakes and disc wheels in place of wooden spokes is on this car from the factory.  This car will need a complete cosmetic restoration if you want it back to original.  Cosmetic restoration would make it look new, but the car can be driven as is, and it looks awesome as is.  Complete photo albums of work performed over 20 years goes with the car, including factory information and manual.  It has 1925 license plates which are accepted by the State of Colorado to register the car and be displayed on the car. Vin# 243364E. The body and frame are solid and in good condition.
Please call for more information, Harry

Copy and paste in your email:   001bee5bcd3737599c1431a8425734b5@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1925 Jewett Touring Car - Project.

'25 Jewett CO a.jpg

'25 Jewett CO b.jpg

'25 Jewett CO c.jpg

'25 Jewett CO d.jpg

'25 Jewett CO e.jpg

'25 Jewett CO f.jpg

'25 Jewett CO g.jpg

'25 Jewett CO h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Still Available, Price Reduced to $6,000: March 2022: Crossed out the dead CL link, (see edit history)
  • Like 1

For the money that's a great car. Its not your average roadster.  Working brakes, living room comfort  rear seating, plenty of power, 50 ponies is sure enough. I like it. The front seats are a little high but a seat could be made to fit the enclosure easily enough. Someone wouldn't be stuck with a paint color that they dont like on this one, bummer it's a little too far from me.

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1925 Jewett Touring Car - $6,500 - LOCHBUIE, CO - Project - Not Mine - Still Available, Price Reduced to $6,000: March 2022:
  • 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, Jewettblane said:

Hi my name is Jewett. Seriously I am very interest. 

Let’s chat and I want to see the car. 

Thanks 

These "Not Mine" postings are cars advertised on other on-line sites that we repost for members to consider for purchase.  You will have to contact the seller directly at: Contact:  Doug (303) 9-5-six-3-six-3-7.  Good luck in your search, please let us know if you buy this Jewett.

• Like 1