For Sale: 1958 Edsel Pacer 4dr Sedan, E-400 Engine, 3 speed Manual w/ Overdrive - $6,500 - Kearney, NE - Not Mine

For Sale: 1958 Edsel Pacer 4dr Sedan, E-400 Engine, 3 speed Manual w/ Overdrive - $6,500 - Kearney, NE 

1958 Ford Edsel Pacer - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1958 Edsel Pacer e-400 engine, 3 speed manual overdrive, clean title, runs and drives, new headliner, battery, points, plugs, cap, rotor, wires, new carpet throughout including trunk. Phone calls only and I don't any help selling. Thanks for looking.

Copy and paste in your email:   3cfb1134980c3c659e697f628d672932@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1958 Edsel Pacer 4dr Sedan.

'58 Edsel Pacer NE a.jpg

'58 Edsel Pacer NE b.jpg

'58 Edsel Pacer NE c.jpg

'58 Edsel Pacer NE d.jpg

'58 Edsel Pacer NE e.jpg

• Like 3

Unusual car not only does it have an Overdrive transmission but it in equipped with the VERY RARE speed warning device!  

This is the knob you see below the speedometer. Adjusted to your desired warning speed, when you exceed that number the light illuminating the speedometer turns red . . . . Yeah, no buzzer and you cant detect the warning during the daytime. 

Not difficult to understand why they are rare. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, m-mman said:

This is the knob you see below the speedometer. Adjusted to your desired warning speed, when you exceed that number the light illuminating the speedometer turns red . . . .

Interesting. I did not know they had this option back then. Maybe not the best implementation but still cool tech for the era. 

Looks like a decent car. Another Edsel on one side and a GT Hawk on the other. I’d like to visit and check them all out.