For Sale: 1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE Tudor - $8,000 - Rochester, MN - Not Mine - Priced Reduced to $7,700: 7-27-'21

For Sale: 1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE Tudor - $8,000 - Rochester, MN - Priced Reduced to $7,700: 7-27-'21, see new link below.

1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

ORIGINAL 1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE 2 DOOR SEDAN, FLATHEAD V8! ORIGINAL, never restored. Factory paint, interior, motor etc. RUNS, DRIVES, STARTS, STOPS GOOD!! Has Radio (works intermittently, needs vibrator) Heater (currently disconnected for summer), 2 sets of tires-15"radials on correct color wheels for everyday use, full set(4) 16" tires on original wheels. Lots of documentation back to original owner. I am third owner, I purchased from 25 yr owner. Has had new king pins and steering sector, 2 new water pumps and a non original front and rear floor carpet. Some dents, paint not perfect but original. EXCEPTIONALLY RUST FREE!!!  Some windows chipped, cracked but do have 1 replacement back window with FORD script. All gauges work except odometer. Shows 75k. MPH works fine although not accurate because of tire size.

CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION!!  odometer: 75000

Copy and paste in your email:  d55a5d50869e349c80b6652d38f8df03@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE Tudor sedan.

'47 Ford tudor MN a.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN b.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN c.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN d.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN e.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN f.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN g.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN h.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN i.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN j.jpg

'47 Ford tudor MN k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
- Priced Reduced to $7,700: 7-27-'21 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I bought my '47 Ford super deluxe tudor from an ad posted here on these boards.  I still have it too.  Had to do quite a bit to it and now it's done!  These cars are pretty easy to own.  Parts are easy to come by and reasonably priced.  But I had to learn the differences in the way Ford designed and put together cars as opposed to GM.

This one shows wear and tear because it's not been restored and there's something to be said for that.  Moreover for 8 grand you're getting a lot of car.  I paid more for mine a year and a half ago!  But I must say mine is in better shape.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1947 FORD SUPER DELUXE Tudor - $8,000 - Rochester, MN - Not Mine - Priced Reduced to $7,700: 7-27-'21