deleted

sunnybaba

Perhaps be a bit more specific? full elliptic springs for what series or year? model G , D, H of 1906? series 8,9,10, or 14,15,16,19 etc?  that might help your quest to find them, a little more information the better, and perhaps you may even get a response!

Thanks for the advice Walt..... I would like to actually have front and rear... (4 sets ) of springs from a Franklin series 14,15,16, or 19, but would consider earlier series as well... It would also be nice to have the spring perches as well and the mounting bolts, if you have those as well .....  

Edited by sunnybaba
spelling (see edit history)

As Walt said, you have to be more specific about year and model. The spring length, number of leaves in each, the thickness of the leaves, and how they mount, varied a lot by model. Look in the parts books and you'll see that. Put the wrong springs on and it will cause other problems, such as, springs hitting other parts and unsafe handling. 

Ok... First I will say.. these are not going onto a Franklin... I am building my own chassis and running gear.... so I was hoping to get some springs from the heavier models of Franklins .... about 2,500 lbs. to 3, 700 lbs.    So I was hoping that someone with Franklin parts, might tell me what type and size of springs you have.. (length, width and number of leafs).... photos of them would help me know if they will work for my project.....  .   Thank you,  Sunny    sunnybabaspirit@yahoo.com  

Edited by sunnybaba
spelling (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • sunnybaba changed the title to deleted