Back to Buick

Not really an introduction but a re-introduction. When I first joined this forum back in 2007 I owned a 1963 Riviera and needed help which I immediately found in the ROA forum. I sold the Riv in 2009 but it lived on in my username and I have checked the ROA forum almost every day since. Plenty of hobby cars have come and gone since but no Buicks - until now. I just received a 1960 LeSabre 2 door hardtop which is another on my list of all-time favorite cars. I have rejoined the BCA and am happy to see that the most active set of forums on this site is still going strong. I will start a thread in "Me and my Buicks" soon and will have many questions about this great new car.

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Man! That delivery driver is probably used to the equipment but still, he must have stones of steel to back that out that far on that ramp!  Not a job for me...lol.  meanwhile, Beautiful Buick!...really sweet...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JohnD1956 said:

Man! That delivery driver is probably used to the equipment but still, he must have stones of steel to back that out that far on that ramp!  Not a job for me...lol.  meanwhile, Beautiful Buick!...really sweet...

That ramp is easy.  The ones that amaze me are the guys that load cars on the top of car carriers in the winter during a snow storm up north.  Those guys are fearless... IMO.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JohnD1956 said:

I will admit to being more than a little nervous as he backed it out...! At least they have the hydraulic lift, I've seen them driving up angled ramps and that is really nerve racking.

DSCF4636 (2).JPG

DSCF4637 (2).JPG

DSCF4638 (2).JPG

DSCF4640 (2).JPG

DSCF4641 (2).JPG

• 4 weeks later...