For Sale At A Veterans' Museum Show Today, 1930 Model A Roadster

I was at the annual Veterans' Museum car show today in Ft. Myers, FL and one of the Model A Club member's wife brought this nice 1930 Model A Roadster.  The price is $18,000.  It seems like a fair price, if not a bargain, to me.  Note the 1968 AACA National First badge on the dash.  Interior and rumble seat upholstery are black and look good, as does the top.  See contact info in the 3rd photo.

Henry Feinberg

AACA Life Member

IMG_7619.jpeg

IMG_7620.jpeg

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7622.jpeg

Edited by parrts
Left off my name and the National First info. (see edit history)
  • Like 4

Really liking the black wheels, regular radiator cap, and general lack of bolt on accesories.  All Standards had the black interior and top is also correct for this one.  Got more than that into our 30 Standard Roadster and he is not quite that pretty.  Are you taking it home?

• Like 2

I have almost that much in our '31 Murray town sedan, way more in our '30 cabriolet, don't even ask about the '36 Ford convertible sedan or our '61 Bentley.  I offered to trade the owner of the roadster for our '77 Cadillac Seville, 44,000 miles that I bought from the original owner earlier this year, it only took me five years buy it.

IMG_7435.jpeg

• Like 2