1937 Buick model40

You've come to the right place!  Bunch of smart guys here who are more than helpful and are willing to share.  I restored a 1937 Model 48 four years ago, and this site was my saving grace.  

Throw a question out there, attach a photo or two (or a lot..... we like photos!), and the replies will start coming in.  Good Luck with your Buick!  Beautiful, roadworthy automobiles!

Gary Wheeler

NJ

• Like 1

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. You will find lots of help here. Please do ask any quesions that you would like to know about your car. I would encourage you to post a photo of the body data plate found in the engine compartment on the passenger side of the firewall. That will help identify which exact model Buick you have purchased. I would also encourage you to check out the 36-38 Buick Club and consider membership. You will find the club website at: http://www.3638buickclub.org/. If you send me a message via the contact the webmaster form on the club site, or else by private message via this forum, I will be happy to email you a .pdf sample copy of a recent club newsletter. The newsletter typically has parts advertised for sale as well as other interesting and informative content related to Straight 8 era Buicks. 

• Like 1