Mark Johnson - Alexandria VA - KNOWN SCAMMER

Peter Gariepy

Information he's provided:

• Mark Johnson
  • markjohnson8454@gmail.com
  • Also uses email address jamesshaw8454@gmail.com and forum Username James Shaw
  • 1480 N beauregard St alexandria VA 22311. (simply searched it on google maps and found it was as restaurant)
  • Will NOT provide a phone number (lost his cell phone, yea right) and will not provide a business phone
  • Uses photos stolen from the Internet (simply searched it on google images and found it on another site)
  • Wants money sent to him via CashApp. (not traceable or reversable)

This is a perfect example of a scammer's modus operandi.

DO NOT FALL FOR IT!

• Like 3

At our ages, we can always have the "excuse" (half the time, it is the truth !!!),

" Give me your number, I have an emergency, I have to run to the room with no phone, I will call you right back..."

Of course, if your bathroom HAS a phone, you are lying !!!! (But that is Okay in this scenario ....)

If your batcave has a phone, it might be Commissioner Gordon on the batphone !!!!!!

On 4/21/2021 at 12:10 PM, Peter Gariepy said:

Information he's provided:

• Mark Johnson
  • markjohnson8454@gmail.com
  • Also uses email address jamesshaw8454@gmail.com and forum Username James Shaw

I just banned this guy. He will be back under a different name. Everyone should beware of unsolicited Private Messages offering parts for sale or giving you the email address of someone who has parts for sale.

NEVER REPLY to a Private Message if the person contacting you offering parts for sale has 0 posts on the forum. It is a scammer wanting to get your money 99% of the time. If you get a Private Message like this report it to the moderators.

• Thanks 1