1965 Riviera Replacement Sheet Metal

FGX

I am in search of a solid parts car or someone that has rear quarter panels, rocker panels and a hood for a 1965 Riviera. I know I have seen these are hard to come by, since most of them rust out. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Left-Rear-Quarter-Circle.jpg

not reproduced. There's a guy that just bought a car and is parting out on this forum within the last month. I don't know if its rust or damage that was the end of the car. 

Theres guys that sell quarter panels but shipping is a bitch, probably most will charge the full quarter even if you just ship the section you need.

cheapest out = fabricate one.

Check this guy. His mane is Jerry. He says he has sheet metal for sale. I have never seen these items or know this guy. He called me to see if I was interested. I am not. His number is 812 375 0574. He is in Indiana.  Hope this helps, Gene.

Gene, thanks for the lead. Unfortunately I missed out on some of the stuff I was looking for from this lead. I would appreciate, if you come across any other parts to share the info.  Thanks again.

Being where this quarter is rotted it would be fairly easy for someone with a small amount of metal shaping experience to fabricate this particular piece of sheet metal. 

In the end it will probably be less costly.

tom T.