1930 Studebaker Dictator Window Garnish Molding Wanted

Looking for an inside garnish molding (window frame) for the driver door window on my 1930 coupe (see example in the attached pics).  I believe left and right sides are the same.  The frame measures 27 1/4" wide by 14 1/8" high by 1 1/4" deep.  There are 3 mounting holes on the top of the frame and 3 holes on the bottom of the frame.   The holes are spaced 8 1/2" apart.  There are no holes on the sides of the frame.  Thx, Richard

IMG_6737.JPG

IMG_6738.JPG

Richard,

I have something very close I believe.  27 1/4 long but tapered.  Any 1927 Studebaker Commander parts we can horse trade.  I'm not very good on the computer to send pictures.  I can text them to you.  Feel free to call me at 603-443-3975

Thank you

Henry Holt

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking for 1930 Dictator Coupe window garnish molding.  Everything offered so far is for cars that have moldings that taper from one end to the other, ie they are trapezoidal. .  Must have been more the norm back in the day for Studebakers.  Mine, however, are rectangular.  The height dimension is the same, front or rear of the frame, and the width is the same, top or bottom of the frame.  Thanks for looking in your pile of parts!  Richard

• 2 weeks later...

Hard for me to tell from the photo.  The measurements would be needed to be sure.  If you could compare these with the dimensions I put in my first post, that would be great.  Thx, Richard 

On 4/15/2021 at 1:14 PM, studerex said:

spotted these upstairs today.  didn't have a tape measure.  Do they look correct for your car.  Came from a 29 president sedan.

002.jpg

003.jpg

Not to thread jack but would you happen to have a '27 Standard Six drivers sash? Measures 25 1/4 x 18 3/8 looks exactly like the photo

20210418_154636.jpg