For Sale: 1966 Buick Skylark 4dr hardtop - $6,000 - Coeur D Alene, ID - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Buick Skylark 4dr hardtop - $6,000 - Coeur D Alene, ID

1966 Buick Skylark - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)

Need to sell for college. This is probably one of the most reliable old cars on the market right now. I have driven it to school every single day for two years rain snow or shine. It may not be a collectors item but it sure gets looks downtown. I installed a new sound system in the car so it has a Bluetooth stereo and two 8 inch speakers in the rear deck that are plenty loud. Everything else is stock and has a 300 cubic inch wildcat motor and an automatic transmission. It doesn’t have AC but when all the windows are down and the vents are open, you can’t even tell. There is no B post so when the front and back windows are down, it’s one big window. The car will come with three studded tires and a spare non-studded tire, plus detachable soft racks to carry a paddle board or surfboard. The negatives are the front seats are slightly torn and the carpet is falling off the side doors (see pics). Also the rear drivers side door doesn’t lock. Overall this is a great car and I’m sad to see it go.  Willing to trade for a 4x4, $6000 OBO

Copy and paste in your email:  ff5ef88277f4358d88a687727ad8fbbe@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Buick Skylark 4dr hardtop.

'66 Buick Skylark ID a.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID b.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID c.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID d.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID e.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID f.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID g.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID h.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID i.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID j.jpg

'66 Buick Skylark ID k.jpg

2 minutes ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

your are trying to sell on a collectors site

They didnt.

The owner has it advertised on Craigslist.   He also describes how reliable and transportationable it is.

He is describing to appeal to both collectors and used car buyers. The ice photo would demonstrate how it easily starts and runs in the worst weather. 

4 minutes ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

I thought seems like a nice car until I scrolled to the interior pic. Stopped me cold. And speaking of cold, why would you post a pic  of a car your are trying to sell on a collectors site covered with snow and ice? 

Hey, it comes with studded tires and the seller wants us to know its been driven in snow...truth in advertising.  Reupholstering the front seat with white vinyl shouldn't break the bank, and "installed a new sound system in the car so it has a Bluetooth stereo and two 8 inch speakers in the rear deck that are plenty loud." for those who like to drive that way.

• Haha 1