Wanted Intake manifold for 1949-1954 Dodge or Plymouth 6

auburnseeker

Looking for a decent Intake manifold with good bolt holes and gasket surfaces.  Seems someone overtorqued mine and broke it at some point.  The replacements i have found all have broken bolts and damaged gasket surfaces.  Anyone with a good one,  please contact me.  Photos below are for reference. Mine is the smaller intake in the picture.

IMG_4546.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, JACK M said:

Then there is this Yard down near Eugene that has a lot of old stuff, Hes not much into shipping big stuff.

Again, might be worth as ask.

I am about two hours from Eugene, Let me know if that helps.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:25 AM, auburnseeker said:

I appreciate the offer.  I'll see if the first guy gets back to me then go from there.  I gave him the casting number as well so maybe that will help him if he doesn't have one id'd. 

Can you send me the casting number. I probably have one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

How are the surfaces that mate to the block?  Any of the bolt holes stripped out,  I can't quite see.   Thanks for the photos,  I'm interested. 

I'll try and get some more pics tomorrow. Didn't look super close, but on quick inspection everything looked fine.

8 hours ago, auburnseeker said:

That looks like it will work.  How do you want to proceed. 

If you can email me your address, I can get it packed and get a total including shipping. You mentioned $150 for a good manifold and that works for me. We can take PayPal if that works for you.

Thanks!  Gary

Business Card.jpg

• Like 1