1934 Buick - $6,000 (South Ryegate)

Saw this on Craigslist and thought maybe a Buick Guy might be interested in it. 

https://vermont.craigslist.org/cto/d/south-ryegate-1934-buick/7185429664.html

1934 Buick Model 40 - straight 8 motor - complete rebuild - still needs to be assembled - new radiator recore - 95% rust free - been sitting in a barn - good rubber. $6000 OBO 

01111_ifUJdYpToR9_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

00101_gGhj3ZmSgqC_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

00i0i_diiH18nJfAE_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

00u0u_1lq72bzVABj_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

01212_99RJ0FDaaP_0ak07K_600x450.jpg

Now if he has paperwork or good photos of the engine rebuild,  that does have a nice amount of value to make the project more worthwhile.  Looks like engine is atleast back in it,  so that's a bonus,  especially if he put new engine mounts in. 

Probably not so and it's only a set of rings with a valve job,  but you never know.  It's a tad crusty but the price looked appealing to someone that's a bit handy. 

• Like 1

Yeah I like GM sedans of that era despite cords of wood in them.  Looks like a hone walls, new rings in the car to me but it could be a better story.  That said it sure does not look too far gone.  You need at least one closed car up there in North country, Randy, right? 😁

5 hours ago, Steve_Mack_CT said:

Yeah I like GM sedans of that era despite cords of wood in them.  Looks like a hone walls, new rings in the car to me but it could be a better story.  That said it sure does not look too far gone.  You need at least one closed car up there in North country, Randy, right? 😁

Just found a nice little Plymouth Coupe but the darn thing is on the Island.  Why does every car I'm interested in reside on the Island?

The Ferry would be the only option really but that's still I believe 5 hours to that then however long that takes,  then it's on the other side of the island.  Just complicates it enough to make it easy to just pass.  You still have to drag a trailer along as finding a transporter to bring it up wouldn't be easy.  Most guys avoid NY city.  Nothing easy on or off to where it's located.  That's what the transporters like.