1952 NASH HEALEY PININ FARINA Roadster - $75000 - Little Rock, AR - Not Mine

1952 NASH HEALEY PININ FARINA Roadster - $75000 - Little Rock, AR

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/d/little-rock-1952-nash-healey-pinin/7169603881.html

1952 NASH HEALEY PININ FARINA Roadster: Nice mostly original '52 Nash Healey with the original LeMans Dual Jetfire engine. Original engine, chassis and Pinin Farina body. Three owners since new … the first owner had the car for 41 years and the second owner 24 years. Nice driver condition Nash Healey that runs good and is fun to drive. Rare car, 1 of 150. Nash entered a factory race prepared Nash Healey in the 1952 24 hours of LeMans and finished 3rd overall out of 58 entrants. The 1952 road car at the Nash dealers sold for $5908, nearly twice the price of the Cadillac. Offered at $75000.

Contact:  Interested parties may contact Special Interest Automobiles at (501) 276-9172.

Copy and paste in your email:   ebdab76dcb3d301680e0dc5c189ad464@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 NASH HEALEY PININ FARINA Roadster. 

Note: Its hard to imagine these on the same showroom floor with Nash Airflyte Statesmans, Ambassadors and Ramblers...

'52 NASH HEALEY TX a.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX b.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX bb.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX c.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX d.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX e.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX f.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX h.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX i.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX j.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX k.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX m.jpg

'52 NASH HEALEY TX n.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 8/5/2020 at 4:14 PM, alsancle said:

Btw, the steering wheel makes me wonder what else has been messed with.

Hate to bump an old thread... but yeah... that and the radiator, poor masking job on the data plates (that remove) etc.  Does make you wonder.  It is apparently still for sale.  I would imagine there's other issues when you see it up close.

• Like 2