Looking for a Grill Shell and insert for a 1931-34 Chrysler for my father

Hello, I am trying to help my father. (he is 82 and recently purchased a 1931-34 Chrysler Coupe.) The one part that is missing he cannot find is the grille and insert. If anyone has one for sale (even if it is very rough) please let me know. This is the last car he is going to build and he really needs it to build the car he always wanted. Let me know and any help or leads are appreciated. **photo I took off the internet just to show how it should look** Thanks 

George

3557299388_9e66eedc46_z.jpg

According to the pre 1934 Chrysler master parts list there are at least 12 different radiator shells for Chrysler cars between 1931 and 1933, including difference for 6 cyl versus 8 cyl, Chrysler versus imperial etc. So as suggested, a serial # or picture may help narrow down what might work. While the shells in many cases look very similar, the differences are subtle but problematic for rad neck fit, hood fit, fender fit etc.

• Like 1

There was an article not long ago, about the Gazelle radiator mascot caps, and while they all look the same, the 8 cyl cars cap is much bigger than the one for a six cylinder car, so the same will apply to the radiator shell and core. As said before, lets see a serial number, motor number or frame number to identify the car you have.

• Like 1