Chime Sounds When Head Lights Are Turned On

This is a 1989 VIN 203279 SOHC.  When the car is being driven and the head lights are turned on the chime starts and continues until the head lights are turned off.  Any body have any ideas.  It makes it sound like something is connected into the head light switch but the car has not had any special wiring done on it like an alarm or radio swap.

Kinda sounds like it thinks the key is off and out of the cylinder. Does the illuminated entry work correctly? And for some reason my mind keeps telling me it could be a door switch.

I really need to look at the wiring diagram, though...

The door switch was my first suggestion but I ask the owner and the door is not causing the dinging as he is driving down the street and turns on the lights while driving and the dinging starts.  That's why I want to think it is something in the head light switch.

50 minutes ago, Matthew Cody said:

I'm not 100% sure but these cars might have two separate door switches, one for the key in/door ajar reminder and one for the headlights on warning circuit. I know some later Chrysler products had two (Neon, Minivans..etc). 

I know there's one in the front of the door frame, and one in the back, plus the door handle for the illuminated entry (I think that only goes to that module, and doesn't interact with the chimes).