1957 Dodge panel

Uptowndodge

Hello, this is my grandson’s other grandpas 57 Dodge panel. He asked me to list it and he’s ready to sell. It has the original flathead six (25”) block I believe and he started it for me about two weeks ago. I would say in three minutes it was purine as smooth as smooth gets. I will say I did not go for a test drive as it hasn’t been on road in awhile. The body is actually real nice and more pics upon request. I can get a lot more info just ask. I know he just looking for a fair price. Let me know and thanks for looking 

BC31266C-C884-4637-825E-D1ED46243C0F.jpeg

4CB8F4C6-26FF-44C9-8C77-D53374E522CD.jpeg

0E554041-44D7-4DAE-8D35-3AB9287E13E3.jpeg

As we all know, fair pricing can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people. "True" market value on the other hand is a reality that is sure to play out, especially on this one and in this new world we are forced into. If he gets anything over $3500 he should consider it (if he's a serious seller). Of course, that price is based on the few factors you've posted. He may find someone who just has to have it for $3500 to $5000 if he's really lucky. If he insists it's worth over $5000 he's going to have a hard time finding a buyer and may have to wait for the golden rainbow next to the money tree. 

If it has a title and the rust is not eating holes throughout the stress points and in the usual places he may get a bit more than $3500 but not much more. Any serious buyer who is truly interested I'm sure will get better close up photos to make that call...

The good :

Looks fairly complete (from the outside).

The bad : the rust

Any rust is always a killer and IF that paint is hiding cancer the value is going to plummet. Based on the outside the interior could be equally challenging. 

Again, good luck in this market, he's going to need it. There really isn't much of a market for these trucks with or without a pandemic, I see them all the time in various conditions from $1500-5000. Dreamers try to sell them for over $5000 but they never sell unless they are in higher quality shape or restored.