Parts 11a vacuum tank with vacuum lines

Hobbytime

3 hours ago, edinmass said:

Post a year...many people have parts with a date on it, and have no idea what an 11a is.

The 11A was only produced two years  - '25 and '26 - and the vacuum tanks are the same. That info is well known in the club, including the parts book and factory drawing specifying the model of SW tank. 

Paul

For years I had one of the biggest displays of big pre war parts at Hershey, and I often had parts come in piles with just a tag or marker on them with dates.....and sometimes make. Did you try Jim Staley in New York State....he had a big pile of Franklin stuff last time I visited. 

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)

16 hours ago, Hobbytime said:

I am looking for a spare Stewart Warner vacuum tank for an 11a with vacuum lines  attached. Rod 701-86six480six

HT,

It's a SW model 216A. Used on all series 11 and 12. That should give you more years of leads to help with your search. Unless your going for a show car you can use modern 1/8 inch pipe fittings to make up copper fuel and vacuum lines you need for it.  

If you haven't joined, become a member of the Franklin Club and put a Want Ad on the website. www.franklincar.org   Quite a few members have had success with parts and car searches posted there.  

Paul

• Like 1