Mystery frame?

The front cross member looks a bit like my 26 Nash advanced 6, but the rear of the frame is different. Nash also mounted their radiators on a stud like the one showing in the picture of the cross member, so maybe this is an Ajax , light 6 or special 6 frame.

Strange that there are no rear brackets for the front spring shackles and none for the rear springs. It would also appear to be missing the very rear cross member.

Can you look and see how many running board brackets were on this frame, and any pictures of where the rear motor mounts were. Also look for where the front and rear axle bumps stops were bolted on, this may give you an idea of the wheelbase.

Viv.

Hello again. 

it doesnt seem like there has been any running board brackets on it.  rear i can see two holes for bump stop, in front there are no  trace of anything, no holes, no wear. . 

If i measure from the middle of the holes for the rear bump stops and to the location where one must assume that the front wheel axle must have been located, about the middle of the front springs, i end up wiyh approx. 147" wheel base .