Riviera 65 inner and outer fenders

Riviera65

Hi, I have a buick riviera 65 that has been torn apart 15 years ago im now trying to put it back togheter but when I came to the fenders I just cant get it to fit, and I've looked around the forum and I found a page where i read that they needed to be put back as a unit (the inner and outer fender). I've tried that and I still can get it to fit. Can anybody take some pictures where the mouldings and nuts are supposed to be. Even better would be a video show everything.

The first step should be to purchase a 65 Buick Body manual and 65 Buick Chassis manual. Lot's of good pics and blow up

diagrams of how the front end fits together. Next take some pics of what you have done so far that show us specifically what problems

you are having and post them on the forum.

1 hour ago, Seafoam65 said:

The first step should be to purchase a 65 Buick Body manual and 65 Buick Chassis manual. Lot's of good pics and blow up

diagrams of how the front end fits together. Next take some pics of what you have done so far that show us specifically what problems

you are having and post them on the forum.

Ok, u don't happen to know where I can find those books?

The pic above shows you to assemble the front clip....If I were you I would assemble the front clip then install it as an assembly.Otherwise, you will need to install the inner fenders and bolt them on loosely, then install the outer fenders.

• Thanks 1