Perfect attendance

Joe Block

this was the year i was targeting perfect attendance.  I made Miami and had 3 others booked.  rebooked Charolette.   Sad. all these shows cancelled. Even sadder the reason. With the age of our attendees and judges it is definitely necessary.  I am stilling planning for Hershey and few others. "God Willing" we will be  safe to travel by summer.  Bless everyone. Stay Home,  Stay Healthy.  Our Washington state directive.  Gillian, my wife,  is making masts for friends and in laws.   

Joe 

20200328_185224.jpg

Edited by Joe Block (see edit history)

Joe, it's commitment like yours to our judging system that makes it work so well.  Keep safe and hope to see you at Charlotte or another event this year.  

Dave Bowman

Chief Judge

AACA Southeastern Spring National

Charlotte

• Like 1

Dave 

I am looking forward to meeting you in Charlotte this year.  I believe we may have met in the recent past, or I saw your name tag.   I had a great time last year in Charlotte.   I toured  small downtown museum that cover the history of Charlotte from sharecroppers, railroads and cotton, the civil war, post civil war and cotton cloth mills, right to the Great Depression, then the WWII  saving the cotton industry, and now Charlotte is beginning the financial capital of the USA.  I saw the car dealership race car museum and one of the two assembly building for Car Nascar 48 & 24  , near the show fields this is fantastic. , the airport museum and  local car museum adjacent to the stadium.  I bought a few smaller items at the swap meet too, I completed my set of 3 huge Mobil spinning lubricration charts,  attached. 20200405_150010.thumb.jpg.1f604d3def068909bc9f41b63f04252d.jpg

This year i plan to go to Bill Graham museum on my from the airport, it was close going to the airport on Sunday last year. Check out the 24 Nascar building revisit the downtown museum.  I usually to a considerable prechecking for local local attraction beyond the show brochures and squeeze every minute in to learn about the USA and Local History.  

20200405_150010.jpg

Edited by Joe Block (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...